Terms & Conditions
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.Trademarks
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.External links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.Warranties
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.Prices
Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
Prices on BlueStone.com are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for the BlueStone merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase.Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.Severability
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.Cancellation & Returns
- You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail relating to that product. You can cancel one order item within an order without cancelling the entire order if the order contains 2 or more order items.
- For prepaid orders, the amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking).
- Once the product is returned under our 30 Day Money Back policy (not applicable on gold coins) the refund will be credited to your BlueCash account. You may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account.
- For cash on delivery orders, the refund will be processed to your bank account.
- For prepaid orders, the amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- Please visit https://www.bluestone.com/shipping-return.html for more details about our Returns Policy.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Karnataka, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Karnataka, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
As per the current guidelines mandated by the Government of India, a customer has to provide the Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all purchases above INR 2 lakh.Contests
- The winners of contests and giveaways will be selected at the company's discretion.
- The prizes/ gifts/ giveaways are non-returnable/ exchangeable.
- Any additional facilities provided by the company to winners and selectees of any contest is at the company's discretion
- BlueStone reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of contests/ giveaways without prior intimation.
- All disputes will be resolved at email@example.com
- Electronic Gift Voucher(s) can be redeemed ONLY on bluestone.com
- Electronic Gift Voucher(s) can be redeemed on purchase of any jewellery products on bluestone.com
- On the payment page, Click on the tab "I have a Voucher" and enter your Electronic Gift Voucher number for redemption.
- Multiple Electronic Gift Voucher(s) cannot be used in a single transaction. Electronic Gift Voucher(s) can be combined with any other payment type on Bluestone.com.
- Electronic Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of six months from the date of issuance to the recipient.
- Electronic Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase another Electronic Gift Voucher.
- Payment mode will be Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, Blue Cash.
- Electronic Gift Voucher(s) once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
- If lost or misused, the Electronic Gift Voucher(s) cannot be replaced. Electronic Gift Vouchers are void if resold, and cannot be exchanged for credit(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- Bluestone may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new Bluestone Electronic Gift Voucher. Any Electronic Gift Vouchers that you purchase are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without Bluestone's prior written consent.
- All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a "Claim") shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
- Your Blue Cash is valid only for one year (365 days) from the day you receive the same. Blue Cash will expire after 365 days from the day it's credited in your account.
- All free gifts are treated as discounts.
- In Case of Partial Cancellation or Returns of Orders with a Free gift, the Amount refunded will not include the discount attributed to the Free Gift.
- All Disney merchandise orders to be shipped within India, international orders cannot be fulfilled for this collection.
- Sign up credits cannot be used for purchase of gold coins
- Special offer is valid only on select designs on jewellery.
- BlueStone may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time.
- All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Bengaluru jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) when accepted by You becomes an agreement to sell between the Company and You regarding Your subscription to the BlueStone Gold Mine Scheme.
“Company” or “We” shall mean Bluestone Jewellery and Lifestyle Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the (Indian) Companies Act, 1956, having its office at IndiQube,3rd Floor, Plot No.19/4&27, Kadubisanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560103.
BlueStone Gold Mine Scheme” shall mean the scheme of the Company the terms of which are set out in Clause 4 below.
“Products” shall mean the products of the Company as listed on the Website or displayed at any store operated by the Company.
“Website” shall mean the website www.bluestone.com owned and/or controlled by the Company;
“You”, “Your” or “User” shall mean the natural person subscribing to the Scheme of the Company either through the Website or offline.
- If You wish to subscribe to the Scheme, You will be required to register by providing certain basic details as detailed in the Subscription Form. We reserve the right but not obligated to verify such information to ascertain Your identity.
- If You register through the Website, You will take sole responsibility for the confidential safekeeping of Your account information (“Account”) including the password You provide. You also agree to take responsibility for all activities done on the Website through Your Account. If You believe or have reasons to believe that Your password is no longer confidential, You must immediately inform us through the account section provided on the Website. You can update any information You provide us through the account section of the Website. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or block Your access to the Website or to Your Account.
- Upon completion of the registration process, each You will be allotted a unique membership number by the Company (“Membership Number”).
To subscribe to the BlueStone Gold Mine Scheme, You should have completed the age of 18 years and need to be competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. You represent that You are eligible to enter into an agreement under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
You shall not be eligible if you are not a resident of India in terms of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999. You represent that You are a natural person and you are a resident of India for the purposes of the above enactments.
We may suspend or terminate Your membership to the BlueStone Gold Mine Scheme or Your access to the Website, without any prior notice to You, upon receipt of any notice or communication from any governmental authority, self-regulatory agency or if it is found that You have violated these Terms and Conditions or any other provision of applicable laws or regulations and standards prescribed by the regulatory agency in connection with Your subscription to the BlueStone Gold Mine Scheme.
BLUESTONE GOLD MINE SCHEME
- Customer can select a design and pay a fixed amount on due date every month for 10 months (minimum value - INR 1000 and it can be any amount in multiples of INR 100). At the end of the 11th month customer will be eligible for a special discount equivalent to one month amount.
- Upon agreeing to subscribe to the BlueStone Gold Mine Scheme, You are required to pay the installments on a monthly basis.
- Under the Scheme, you are required to pay installments for 10 months (“Term”).
- The monthly installment amount be paid by You shall be such amount as may be specified in the Subscription Form (“Term”). However, the minimum amount of monthly installment is Rs. 1000 (One Thousand Rupees) and thereafter it shall be in the multiples of Rs. 100 (Rupees One Hundred Rupees).
- By subscribing to the Scheme, you agree to pay the applicable monthly installments as detailed in the Subscription Form. The Company will not be paying any interest on the monthly installments paid by you under the Scheme.
- You are required to make payment for the subscription to the BlueStone Gold Mine Scheme [either] through the Website or by visiting any of the offline stores operated by the Company.
- Upon making payment of all installments during the Term, you will be entitled to purchase either diamond/gemstone studded jewellery or plain gold jewellery. Products either through the Website or any of the offline stores operated by the Company. The User acknowledges that the price of Products includes making charges/value added charges and taxes.
- The Company will credit your Blue Credit Ledger with all installment amounts and scheme special discount for an amount equal to 1 month installment paid by you, provided you have paid all 10 months installments on the due date. If you delay the payment for one installment, scheme special discount will be reduced by 1/3rd of one month installment amount. If you delay the payment for any two installments, scheme special discount will be reduced by 2/3rd of one month installment amount. If you delay the payment for more than two installments, there will not be any scheme special discount.
- If you miss paying more than 2 installments within due date or if you chose to cancel the scheme membership, you will not be eligible for special discount. You will be entitled to purchase any products through the Website or any of the offline stores operated by the company using the amount already paid by you.
- The User acknowledges that the price of Products includes making charges/value added charges and taxes.
- Under any circumstances, you will not be entitled for refund of the monthly installments or any portion thereof, paid by you through the Scheme.
- In the event the User does not buy any Products within 335 days from date of payment of the first installment or 60 days from the date of payment of the last installment, whichever is earlier, the Company will be entitled to forfeit all amounts/installments paid by you under the Scheme.
- The registration under the Scheme or the Membership Number allotted to the User is not transferable. However, in the event of the death of the User, the nominee of the User as specified in the Subscription Form will have the rights to pay the balance installment amount (if any) and buy the Products using the Membership Number of the demised User.
- You can register multiple times under the Scheme for different installment amounts and each such registration will be considered as a separate registration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You agree that the maximum aggregate monetary liability of the Company and any of its employees, agents suppliers, or affiliates, including under breach of contract, tort, strict liability, and infringement shall not under any circumstances exceed the total amounts paid by the User under the Scheme.
TERMINATION: Company reserves the right to terminate the registration of an User under the Scheme forthwith, upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the User, without prejudice to any other rights of the Company. In such an event of termination, you can purchase the Products for an amount equal to the total amounts paid by you till the date of such termination and no special scheme discount will be provided by the Company.
JURISDICTION: Any dispute or claim related to the Scheme or these Terms and Conditions is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India, and will be adjudicated as per the laws of India for the time being in force.