Terms & Conditions
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.Trademarks
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.External links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.Warranties
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.Prices
Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
Prices on BlueStone.com are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for the BlueStone merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase.Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.Severability
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.Cancellation & Returns
- You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail relating to that product. You can cancel one order item within an order without cancelling the entire order if the order contains 2 or more order items.
- For prepaid orders, the amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking).
- Once the product is returned under our 30 Day Money Back policy (not applicable on coins) the refund will be credited to your BlueCash account. You may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account.
- For cash on delivery orders, the refund will be processed to your bank account.
- For prepaid orders, the amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- Upon cancellation/ return of orders placed using gift cards, the gift card amount will be refunded back to Blue Credits. Customer can make another purchase using Blue Credits.
- Please visit https://www.bluestone.com/shipping-return.html for more details about our Returns Policy.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Karnataka, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Karnataka, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
As per the current guidelines mandated by the Government of India, a customer has to provide the Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all purchases above INR 2 lakh.Contests
- The winners of contests and giveaways will be selected at the company's discretion.
- The prizes/ gifts/ giveaways are non-returnable/ exchangeable.
- Any additional facilities provided by the company to winners and selectees of any contest is at the company's discretion
- BlueStone reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of contests/ giveaways without prior intimation.
- All disputes will be resolved at email@example.com
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a "Claim") shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
- Your Blue Cash is valid only for one year (365 days) from the day you receive the same. Blue Cash will expire after 365 days from the day it's credited in your account.
- All free gifts are treated as discounts.
- In Case of Partial Cancellation or Returns of Orders with a Free gift, the Amount refunded will not include the discount attributed to the Free Gift.
- All Disney merchandise orders to be shipped within India, international orders cannot be fulfilled for this collection.
- Sign up credits cannot be used for purchase of coins
- Special offer is valid only on select designs on jewellery.
- BlueStone may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time.
- All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Bengaluru jurisdiction.
- You can select a product and pay a fixed amount on due date of every month for 10 months (minimum value - INR 1000 and it can be any amount in multiples of INR 100). At the end of the 11th month you will be eligible for a special discount equivalent to one-month amount.
- Upon completion of the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan registration process, you will be allotted a unique Gold Mine 10+1 Plan subscription number by the Company.
- You are required to make payment for the subscription to the BlueStone Gold Mine 10+1 Plan by visiting any of the of line stores operated by the Company or online through your BlueStone account.
- Any person subscribing to the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan should be 18 years or above and should be a resident Indian.
- The registration under the Plan or the subscription number allotted to you is not transferable. However, in the event of the death, the nominee specified in the Subscription Form will have the rights to pay the balance installment amount (if any) and buy the Products using the subscription number of the demised User.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel and refund the money towards your Gold Mine 10+1 Plan installment if there is any discrepancy in the details submitted by you or you do not submit valid ID proof within 30 days of enrollment. In such cases, the amount paid by you towards subscription will be refunded. The refund need not be in the same payment mode used by the subscriber at the time of making the payment. It will be as per company policy.
Payment and Redemption
- You can make payment for the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan either through the Website or by visiting any of the stores operated by the Company.
- Upon making payment of installments during the Term, you will be entitled to purchase either plain gold jewellery or diamond/gemstone studded jewellery either through the Website or any of the stores operated by the Company. You cannot purchase Gold Coins or Solitaires by redeeming the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan subscription.
- In the event you do not buy any products within 12 months (365 days) from the date of payment of the first installment, you will be issued a gift card equivalent to the total installments paid by you and the applicable special discount. you can then use the gift card for your purchase.
You can redeem your Gold Mine 10+1 Plan subscription anytime and purchase jewellery using the installments paid and the special discount as per the table below.
|You Pay for||Special Discount|
|10 Months||100% of one installment amount|
|7 Months||50% of one installment amount|
|5 Months||25% of one installment amount|
You will get special discount after 30 days from the last installment due date.
Delay in Instalment Payments
- If you delay the payment for one installment, special discount will be reduced by 1/3rd of one-month installment amount. If you delay the payment for any two installments, special discount will be reduced by 2/3rd of one-month installment amount. If you delay the payment for more than two installments, there will not be any special discount
- If you miss paying more than 2 installments within due date or if you chose to cancel the Plan membership before paying 5 installments, you will not be eligible for special discount. You can purchase plain gold or diamond/gemstone jewellery through the Website or any of the stores operated by the company using the amount already paid by you.
- The Company will not be paying any interest.
- Any additional discount given under the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan will be deducted at the time of redemption if customer chooses to discontinue Plan before maturity or breaches the terms and conditions of the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan.
- If you choose to terminate or cancel the subscription, you will be entitled to purchase any product(s) from the Website or stores operated by the company using the amount already paid by you. You will not be entitled for refund of the monthly installments or any portion thereof, paid by you towards the Plan.
- Upto 30% off on diamond prices on selected jewellery.