future high value purchases
occasions like Birthdays, Weddings etc
discount on the 11th installment
of your dreams
easy payment options
FREE in the 11th month
and buy at any of our stores / online
(in 11th month)
(in 6th month)
(in 8th month)
- Where can I buy?You can redeem at any of our stores or you can redeem online after the tenure of the scheme.
- What can I buy?You can purchase either plain gold jewellery or diamond/gemstone studded jewellery on BlueStone website/App or at any of our stores, but the redeemable amount cannot be used for purchasing Coins & Solitaires.
- Can I redeem and purchase before 11 months?
Yes, you can redeem and purchase anytime. However, you will get special discount if you pay installments for atleast 5 months.
Please refer the table below for details
You Pay for Special Discount 10 months 100% of one installment amount 7 months 50% of one installment amount 5 months 25% of one installment amount
You will get special discount after 30 days from the last installment due date. You can redeem all your payments and special discount at the time of purchase.
- If I pay for 10 months, when will I get special discount?You will get special discount after 11th month. For example: If you subscribe on 10 Jan 2019, you will get special discount on 10 Nov 2019. You can then redeem and purchase jewellery.
- If I pay for 5 months, when will I get special discount?You will get special discount after 6th month. For example: If you subscribe on 10 Jan 2019, you will get special discount on 10 Jun 2019. You can then redeem and purchase jewellery.
- What other benefits you get?
Special Discounts on Birthdays / Anniversaries will be provided. That can be clubbed with the free installment for added benefit of the purchase.
Plan Benefits (of 11th installment free) can be clubbed with existing website offer during redemption.
- Can a friend / Relative redeem on my behalf?Only if you've nominated him/her at the time of enrolment, can he/she redeem the money on your behalf by completing the necessary mandatory processes.
- Can I change installment amount after Enrollment?No, you can't change the amount after starting the Plan.
- Who is a Nominee? Who can I nominate?In the event of the death of the account holder, the account is transferable only to the person who is nominated by the account holder in the enrolment form at the time of opening the account. Minors cannot be nominated.
- Will I get a receipt / confirmation / online passbook after starting the Plan?Yes, you will receive the confirmation via Email, SMS and will be provided access to Online Passbook (Dashboard) to check your payments, status, installments paid, due dates etc.
You can check your Online Passbook by doing the following:
Login using email ID used to start the plan
Check My Account (Gold Mine)
Or Click on any of the Gold Mine 10+1 banners and then click on "Go to My Gold Mine" to check the Passbook.
- What are the available payment options?There are multiple payment options: Netbanking, Credit & Debit Cards.
- When to pay the first installment?The first installment will be paid during the time of enrolling, the payment cycle for the next installment will be 30 days from the first.
- Will I get a confirmation / receipt after every installment?Yes you will get the confirmation on the Online Passbook, SMS, Email for every installment.
- How can I see my payment status?You can login and click on Gold Mine Banner, then go to My Gold Mine, there will be a dashboard to check for payment status, due date, details etc.
- Do I get any payment alerts?Yes, you will get Email, SMS reminders before the monthly due date.
- What happens for delayed payment?If Payment is delayed for greater than 2 installments, 100% of the special discount will be deducted. (Basically you will not be eligible for special discount).
- How do I know if my payment has been credited to my Gold Mine Account?You will receive a payment success Email, SMS and you can login in and check your payment status in My Gold Mine (Under My Account).
- What happens if my payment fails?You can retry by logging in, then go to My Account, then go to My Gold Mine, then in the dashboard click on Pay Now for the payment which failed and retry. For more queries, contact our Customer Support.
NOTE: The subscription amount and benefits can be used towards the purchase of either diamond/gemstone studded jewellery or plain gold jewellery.View all Terms & Conditions >>